With this employed position, you will receive a base salary plus production bonus as well as full benefits including 401(k), malpractice insurance, full medical benefits, life and disability insurance, CME, and 22 days vacation.
This position is in a college town, centrally located between St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville. It is a quaint riverfront community with beautiful national forests, easy commutes, and a happy population that is proud to call it home. It is a smaller city with a low cost of living, so you will be able to truly enjoy the excellent compensation that the facility is offering, while still having access to excellent schools and amenities.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- High earning potential
- Existing patient base
- Strong referral base
- Established and well-regarded group
- Wonderful family-oriented community
- Full benefits with sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Pain fellowship required
- Experienced physicians and new fellows are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail