Mission Driven Bay Area Primary Care Position
A mix of Inpatient/Outpatient with Teaching components
Join a well-established multi-specialty group in the Bay Area! Serving the community for over 150 years whose providers are committed to access, equity, and justice as it relates to providing health care to the community of patients. This highly regarded teaching hospital seeks several mission-driven and service-oriented Primary Care physicians to join their team.
- Employed with a competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians
- 90% outpatient role, 10% inpatient responsibilities
- Teach and supervise internal medicine residents in the Adult Medicine Clinic
- A collaborative and collegial work environment with team-oriented colleagues and ample support staff
- Full benefits include- health, dental, vision insurance, disability, and life insurance, malpractice with tail, PTO, student loan forgiveness, and 100% retirement matching
- 2023 Grads are welcome to apply!
Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, and Yosemite National Park!
Top-notch education nearby
Vibrant culture and arts scene with world-class museums, performing arts groups, fine dining, wine tasting, concerts in the park, and festivals
Enjoy a temperate climate with an average of 259 sunny days per year!
Home to the Golden State Warriors, mountains, lakes, rivers, golf courses, parks, and more!
Job ID: JN -012022-26039