Summary: full time Monday-Friday, 8 hour days
- Provide primary care and oversight for the employer based population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conduct annual health risk assessments on all members which may include adult dependents and developing with the patient tailored action plans.
- Serve as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed by CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide support to those using the health care facility.
- Provide quality evidence based medical care that is routinely provided in a primary care setting.
- Understand and implement medical protocols and clinical standards.
- Develop relationships with the community of providers in order to oversee all the clinical health of the members in a cohesive manner.
- Establish goals for each patient with to be monitored and tracked by support staff.
- Support patients in changing health related behaviors.
- Participate in patient education sessions among targeted populations with prevalent health risk factors (high body mass index, smoking, diabetes, etc.).
- Diagnose and treat acute injuries and illnesses
- Diagnose and manage chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, etc.
- Serve as a consultant for your health site for difficult patient cases, adverse health trends, and safety concerns.
- Oversee and supervise Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants when requested.
- Provide education regarding current occupational medical practices and regulations to staff nurses.
- Provide information and review regarding clinical questions raised by clients and patients.
- Recommend changes in all clinical areas and/or in general areas to improve patient health and wellness.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Preventative Medicine
- Valid and unrestricted state license and DEA
- Comfortable with technology
*As permitted by applicable law.