A Leading provider in pain management centers is looking to hire an Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia-Pain, PM&R, or Neurologist in their Pain Clinic in Evansville, IN!
Come join a leading provider group that is making a big impact in their community through interventional pain management!
Your Role with the Company:
- Outpatient Hospital Clinic
- Most clinics are M-F typical outpatient hours, no call, no nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Hospital-based outpatient clinic
- The group takes a very balanced approach to pain medicine focusing very heavily on the interventional aspect.However, we need a physician on board that can work with a patient referred to the clinic by a PCP on opioid drug therapy as that PCP is looking to us, as the specialist, to help their patient.The management or continuation of the opioid is at the discretion of the provider and if clinically appropriate.
- Physician covering 2 sites
Benefits and Features:
- Salary, depending on experience
- Reimbursement for Health expenses and CME
- Malpractice paid
- 2-year income guarantee and then move to a collections-based model.
Leading provider of balanced, quality, hospital-based pain management centers
Diversely talented team that works closely with partnering hospitals to organize pain as a service line and maximize hospital resources and services
Implement robust quality metrics related to procedure outcomes, patient satisfaction, pain control and patient accountability
A balanced approach to pain management includes the tailored use of medication, physical therapy and interventional procedures to treat acute and chronic pain
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesia-Pain, PM&R - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)or Neurologist
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services.We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives.Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019