A regional healthcare system in central Massachusetts is adding an Endocrinologist.
- Our HealthCare system serves 175,000 residents in more than 26 towns throughout central Massachusetts
- 114-bed acute care hospital. Member of UMass Memorial Health System
- Services at this practice include diabetes, obesity, adrenal disorders, thyroid disease, metabolic disease, reproductive endocrine
- We also offer nutrition therapy consultations for conditions such as obesity, celiac disease, kidney disease, and high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- A quaint historic town in south-central Massachusetts with a population of just under 10,000
- Safe and affordable. Excellent school system. Strong industrial and commercial tax base.
- 20 miles from Worcester. One hour from Boston and minutes to the Connecticut border
Contact: Neal Fenster