Exciting opportunity to join a trauma group at a Level II Trauma Center in Charleston, SC.
- A general trauma surgeon/surgical critical care surgeon is needed in South Carolina.
- Hospital-employed position
- Must be USA Board certified or board eligible for consideration
- The incoming surgeon will be busy right away
- The hospital has a 24/7 hospitalist program
- Work in a vibrant South Carolina town with a low cost of living.
- A generous salary is driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefits include loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation days, 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Full-time position with a protected non-clinical administrative time of 20 hours per week
About Medical Center
- 437-bed two hospital tertiary-care
- Level II Trauma Center
- Designated a Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center, seeking Comprehensive Stroke Designation
- Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs
- An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions.
- Charleston, South Carolina has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care, and entrepreneurial opportunity.
- Access to coastal waters and beaches is an added perk to this gorgeous city!
Contact: Neal Fenster