Join established boutique hematology and oncology practice in coastal North Carolina!
- The practice currently has 1 Hem/Onc and 2 APPs.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in both Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Collegial team of 220 + providers representing primary care and 23 different specialties
- Flexible work schedule to include 4 or 5 days/week
- Onsite infusion center, lab, and advanced diagnostics
- Community tumor and lung board
- EMR - NextGen (office based), Oncology EMR-IKnowMed, Hospital-Epic EMR
- Generous base salary and unlimited compensation potential
- Benefits package including 401k with profit sharing, health, and dental insurance, paid malpractice, and much more!
About the Area:
- Coastal North Carolina bordering the Atlantic Ocean and the Cape Fear River
- The local population of over 120,000 and service area of more than 600,000
- Strong public and private schools with a wide variety of educational options.
- The economic base is made up of Energy, Pharmaceuticals, High-Tech, and Manufacturing
- Miles of Beaches as well as a vibrant downtown make it a picturesque bustling center of commerce.
Contact: Neal Fenster