Illinois-based Medical Center with a 99 -bed community-based hospitalhas a hospital-employed General Surgery position available. Join.Currently seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Employed physician model
- Practice with 2 other surgeons with RN and MA support
- The schedule can be either be full-time or part-time depending upon the candidate?s needs
- Cases can be broadly described as bread and butterwith procedures to include all abdominal, all breast, some endocrine, and minimal trauma
- Laparoscopic skills required, Thoracic surgical skills & Minimally Invasive Fellowship training preferred
- The call is 1:3
- Lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.
Town sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes;and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track, and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000+ square foot fitness center,and much more.Public and private schooling options are available. Comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.
Contact: Neal Fenster