Join a hospital-based program with 5 Diagnostic and 4 Interventional Radiologists in Chico, California.
- Hospital is a 298-bed level II trauma center
- Inpatient & Outpatient imaging center
- The call is split evenly amongst the Diagnostic Radiologists
- Team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work remotely 1-2 days per week
- MRI/Body Imaging or Neuroradiology fellowship desired and current fellows considered
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation package
- Quarterly productivity and quality bonuses
- Retirement: 401(k), profit-sharing plan, cash balance plan
- Paid expenses: CA Medical License, DEA, Specialty certification, Fluoroscopy permit, Board certification dues, Specialty society dues
- Ample Vacation
- CME Stipend
- Standard health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Insurance: malpractice, basic life benefit, short term/long term disability
- Relocation assistance
- Located a short drive from several weekend destinations, including Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno, and the California Coast.
- The Mediterranean climate offers almost 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Excellent public, charter, and private schools.
- University town (Cal State-Chico)
- Chico has a local population of over 100,000 people.
- 6-county service area with a population of over 400,000
Contact: Neal Fenster