Join an employed financially sound health system that is looking to add a Medical Oncologist to their program.
- The practice currently has 2 board-certified medical oncologist
- Work out of one office
- New clinic building designed for efficiency
- Primarily outpatient practice rounding on patients during the day
- Phone call only
- Large built-in referral base and over 200 providers on staff
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed salary - $525,000
- Signing bonus $40k
- Retention bonus $30k paid $10k at the end of years 1, 2 & 3
- Relocation assistance
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability coverage
- Strong pension plan
- PTO 33 (264 hours) annually (includes holiday/sick/vacation)
- CME - 5 days (40 hours) + $6,000 annually
- Paid malpractice with tail
- Located in Central Illinois, 180 miles south of Chicago and 130 miles east of St. Louis.
- With safe communities, outdoor activities, low cost of living, and easy access to metro areas this is a great place to be!
Contact: Neal Fenster