CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Great work-life balance
- Live where others vacation
- Build and grow practice with partnership guarantee in 1 year
- Interventional pain and conservative medication management
- Base salary plus RVU bonus
- Treat over 35 patients per day
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Board-certified or -eligible in pain management
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail