* Employed, full-time position
* Anesthesiology practice
* Provide anesthesia for general surgical cases, OB, gynecological, orthopedics, Urology, ENT, Neurosurgery, plastic and some pediatric cases.
* No vascular or cardiac cases
* Option to participate in trauma call and cases, if interested
* Administrates care for all aspects of preoperative care, evaluation and management in the dealing of Anesthesia in preoperative, intraoperative and post-operative environments.
* Assessment of, consultation for, and preparation of patients for anesthesia
* Relief and prevention of pain during and following surgical, therapeutic and diagnostic procedures
* Supervise, teach and evaluate performance of personnel, both medical and paramedical, involved in preoperative care
* Lucrative signing bonus with attractive compensation commensurate on experience and specialty interests
Join a large established anesthesiology service with board certified anesthesiologists, CRNAs, medical and administrative professionals
* 450+ bed teaching medical center, Level I trauma center, 17 ORs, state-of-the art services and expansive physician network
* Las Vegas Practice location