New York-based Medical Center just 75 minutes north of New York City, is seeking an additional fellowship-trained Breast Surgeon to join its multi-disciplinary practice and growing network program. Recent graduates and 2022 fellows are welcome to apply.
- Hospital just opened a new 696,000-square-foot, eight-level inpatient pavilion with 264 private medical/surgical patient rooms and 30 critical care rooms
- Current breast surgeons are an integral part of the 7-hospital system in western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified/eligible in general surgery with fellowship training in breast surgery.
- Employed position with a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits, generous allowances for CMEs, Dues, Relocation, and Sign-on bonus.
- The Hudson Valley of New York boasts a terrific quality of life.From hiking, biking, and boating, to cafes, art galleries, and local farmers' markets, this beautiful suburban location offers a wide array of four-season recreational activities.
- Excellent housing and outstanding public and private schools can be found throughout the region.
- The Mid-Hudson Valley is also home to many fine colleges and universities, including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, and the Culinary Institute of America.
- Only 75 minutes north of New York City, the area offers easy commuter access to the city via Metro-North and Amtrak rail lines.
- Our vibrant cities and picturesque villages interweave culture, history, and recreation in one of the country's most livable locations.
Contact: Neal Fenster