CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- General bread and butter cases
- Excellent compensation with additional bonuses
- Easy travel to DC, Baltimore, and Chesapeake Bay
- Eligible for public loan forgiveness program
- Full comprehensive benefits including several retirement savings plans
- H-1B visas, board-certified, and board-eligible candidates welcome
- Coastal, family-oriented community with great schools not far from Washington DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail