The University of Rochester and its regional affiliates are seeking Family Medicine providers.
We have opportunities available in established, growing outpatient practices located in the Southern Tier of Upstate NY. Locations include Rochester and surrounding communities.
- UR faculty appointment in Department of Family Medicine
- The Call is infrequent and shared with a larger group
- Work alongside supportive colleagues and APPs
- TOP TIER salary and generous benefits package that includes retirement plans, pension, loan repayment, signing bonus options, and more
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Visa support available
Enjoy an exceptional lifestyle in the heart of Upstate NY close by to the beautiful Finger Lakes Region. The area enjoys a low cost of living, highly-ranked public and private schools and universities, safe communities, friendly people, award-winning wineries, craft breweries and distilleries, and scenic landscapes including pristine lakes, beautiful gorges and waterfalls, hiking and biking trails, and plenty of other outdoor recreational opportunities spanning all four seasons!
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister