Take your career to the next level as Director of Cardiac Anesthesiology at the MidwestaEURtms most progressive academic institution.
- Lead a collegial team of 6 Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- World-renowned 310-bed University Hospital; $550M rebuild project completed in 2020; includes state-of-the-art Cardiac and Hybrid ORs
- Established anesthesiology training program with 40 residents
- Case mix consists of 50%+ Cardiac
- 1:1 medical direction to residents on Cardiac cases; 1:2 medical direction to residents/CRNAs/AAs on general OR cases
- Dedicated time for administrative responsibilities
- Faculty appointment commensurate with experience
- Combined salary & retirement for Associate Professor starting at 525K, Professor starting at 550K
- Outstanding benefits package: extraordinarily generous 401K match, relocation assistance paid at 5% of base salary, and tuition remission at 25+ accredited universities and colleges
- Must have completed a Cardiac Anesthesiology fellowship and hold board certification in advanced TEE
Known as the MidwestaEURtms #1 aEURoeCity on the Rise,aEUR almost three million people call this vibrant and diverse metro their home:
- Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the cityaEURtms Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
- Direct access to an international airport
- Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller