Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to 2718507.
- Expertise needed in cardiac CT and cardiac MR (MRAs)
- Must be board-certified in Echo
- Imaging experience or completion of Cardiac Imaging Fellowship is required
- Inpatient rounding assignment is every fifth week with an on-call assignment of 1:10
- Team of 25 cardiologists complemented by 14 advanced practice providers and team of nurses
- Competitive compensation package with excellent hospital benefits and malpractice with tail
- Receive 4 weeks PTO plus holidays, CME compensation, and 403b and 457(b) retirement
- Live and work in a warm southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail