This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME with $5,000, a 401(k) with employer contribution, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in a riverfront, Michigan community. It has a great downtown that blends the best of a big city with the personality of a small-town community.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right anesthesiology job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2718181.
- Excellent compensation plan general position
- Benefits package includes 7 weeks of vacation to start including CME
- Immediate general anesthesiologist needed due to growth
- 1:5 first call and 1:7 2nd call, 1 in-house overnight general call per week
- 95% medical direction and 5% personally performing cases
- H-1B visa candidates welcomed
- Fellows and residents welcome
- Excellent location close to Detroit
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail