A hospital in Elgin, Illinois is adding a BC/BE Anesthesiologist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. You will provide full-time services at a 255 Bed Not for Profit hospital.
- Call is 1:4 with post call day off
- Standard schedule M-F work week
- Care team includes 12 Physician & 9 CRNA
- 2 OR?s, 15 Points of service
- Cases include Cardiac (negotiable), Endoscopy, Electrophysiology, ENT, General, GI, Neurosurgery (rare), OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Level II Trauma (rare), Urology
- No visa support
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Base salary range starting at $425k (general) and $450k (cardiac)
- Annual metrics bonus
- Signing bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- License & DEA Reimbursement
- Clinician wellness program
- Referral bonus program
- Professional development and educational resources
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
Life in the Chicago suburbs:
- Elgin is the eighth-largest city in the northern part of Illinois state in Cook and Kane counties.
- Located just northwest of Chicago, it lies along the Fox River.
- Enjoy weekly outdoor farmers market as well as a craft beer festival and a food truck festival in downtown Elgin
- New townhouses, condo towers, loft spaces, and art galleries have opened in the last decade.
- Home to many historical landmarks such as Elgin Tower and the Grand Victoria riverboat casino.
Contact: Neal Fenster