An Advanced Heart Failure Clinic in Augusta, GA is seeking a Cardiologist with Heart Failure fellowship training/experience. The Hospital is one of the largest DT LVAD non-transplant centers in the Southeast and one of the largest comprehensive heart failure programs which includes; cardiac amyloid, pulmonary hypertension, and cardio-oncology programs.
- Heart Failure Clinic has 4 cardiologists, 8 RN?s and 3.5 AHPs
- Advanced cardiac care includes: LVADs & and ECMO, Structural heart program, EPS, interventional and noninvasive cardiology program with the exception of cardiac transplants.
- One of the nation?s largest remote HF monitoring programs with nearly 300
- CardioMems implants to date.
- Compensation package based on MGMA plus incentive bonuses
- Benefit Package: Medical/dental/vision/disability/life. Liability insurance for professional practice provided. 403(b), 457(b) available for tax-deferred retirement planning.
- Allowances for CME travel, professional membership, and publications
Augusta, Georgia is a beautiful mid-sized city (metro population is over 600,000) located on the border of Georgia and South Carolina with loads of southern charm. The community offers major amenities in the city as well as the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a great climate in the Southeast with a family-friendly population then you have found your new home, meeting the needs of any family or lifestyle. Excellent cost of living lower than the national average with premier public and private schools.
Contact: Neal Fenster