Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $325K base salary, a $60K sign-on bonus, and no state income tax
- $100K educational loan repayment and eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Flexible work schedule with clinic hours Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm
- Low patient volume that includes all ages
- 1:3 call, hospitalist shifts/light inpatient rounding
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience preferred, but open to new graduates
- Large, integrated health system that offers physicians a financially stable environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail