Premise Health is currently seeking a Full time Physician to provide primary care and occupational medicine for our employer-based outpatient clinic in Oshkosh, WI.
- Oshkosh Ranked # 3 in the country best cities for working parents and # 6 most livable city in the nation according to Smart Asset
Oshkosh WI is a thriving town of 70,000 residents situated on the western bank of Lake Winnebago. The town offers a suburban feel, with an excellent cost of living and outstanding public education. Oshkosh is consistently ranked among the top small cities in the country in which to live, earning a variety of accolades for its workforce, safety, and economic climate.
This Position offers:
- sign-on bonus
- 5 weeks+ off per year
- 10 holidays per year
- $3000 CME allowance
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and more
Provides primary care and occupational medicine along with team of medical providers providing direct primary care to company employees and their families ages 2 and older. Provide care alongside with an interdisciplinary team consisting of clinical support staff, Physical Therapists and Wellness Coaches. Excellent support from a national network of providers and industry leaders.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to adult and pediatric patients.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using Epic
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. Experience with Occupational Medicine is a plus.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.