Seeking a Non-Invasive, fellowship trained Cardiologist for a full-service community hospital with many medical and surgical specialties. The hospital is located close to Boston, MA.
- Join our group of four cardiologists, and staff of 30
- BC/BE in cardiovascular diseases and certified in subspecialties of nuclear cardiology and echocardiology preferred
- Strong experience in pacemaker insertion would be a plus
- Includes all aspects of in/outpatient cardiology evaluation and management
- Additional responsibilities include interpretation of halter and event monitors, as well as device interrogations
- Friendly outstanding professionalism, mutual support, integrated internal systems of care
- Work-life balance is encouraged
- 13-bed multidisciplinary Medical-Surgical unit
- High base salary plus incentive compensation based on wRVU using MGMA recommendations
- Signing bonus, educational loan assistance, and relocation assistance
- Annual allowance for CME, Licensing, and specialty Society membership expenses
- Excellent health benefits, short and long-term disability, 403(b), 457(b) retirement savings plan
Located close to Boston, Montreal, NYC, and the Maine .his is a chance to live every day in a location that most use as their vacation destination. Four seasons of outdoor activities in an ideal family environment are a short commute from the Hospital. Enjoy all aspects of a rewarding career in Critical Care Medicine without the crowds and congestion of a large city.
Contact: Neal Fenster