Orthopedic Surgery - Sports, General & Other Sub Specialties Desired
$650K Base Guarantee, w/RVU & Quality bonus
Join a practice of 7 surgeons in an Eastern Kansas college town that has a regional presence. This is a very lucrative opportunity, offering unlimited income potential, with an affordable cost of living!
- 1:3 ratio, physician to APP support!
- Fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine physician on staff to help cover athletics
- $50K sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and loan repayment assistance
- Full comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, 457B and 401K, etc.
- Great referral sources and almost no competition in the draw area
The perfect family-centric, diverse community in Kansas to enjoy the outdoors through hiking, cycling, disc golf, fishing, boating kayaking, etc.
- University amenities and sports teams
- Family-focused community with low crime and excellent public schools
- Home to an avid cycling community known for hospital national races
- Lively downtown with farmers markets, breweries and restaurants, cocktail balconies and patios, live entertainment, and shops
Job ID: JN -092021-25343