Anesthesiologist Physician in Obstetrics, California
30k Sign-on bonus and 100k in Student Loan Repayment
Associate Directorship Available
This hospital is THE leader in this Valley and with several health care partners around the area and State. They are partnering with this Anesthesia Group in bringing anesthesia services to the hospital and in training their GME anesthesia residents. Come join an exceptional, experienced team of 20 anesthesiologists and over 20 CRNAs with a patient population ready for you. The catchment area is 600,000+ in population between the two counties.
- 1099 Independent Contractor Status with a 50-hr work week and 10 weeks of vacation
- On average, we deliver 5k babies annually and you will be involved with all things Obstetric Anesthesia and responsibilities in the Main OR
- Compensation based on experience; additional for extra shifts and working with the Anesthesia Residency program with 20 residents
- Competitive first-year salary then be as busy as you wish with unlimited earning potential following
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community where the cost of living and real estate is amongst the lowest in the State. Residents of this city enjoy Sequoia and Kings National Park less than 60 miles away; Paso Robles & San Luis Obispo on the Central Coast just around 2.5 hours, San Francisco and Los Angeles just 2.5 hours away, as well. However, there is so much to do in this community when you don’t feel the urge to travel in the State. Rapidly growing community - population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- 45 minutes to 500,000 in population and international airport
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
- Fine dining, nightlife, year-round farmer’s market and more!
Job ID: JN -022021-24110