The Urgent Care Physician will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Physician, NP and/or PA in all aspects of medical care, treatments and procedures, diagnostic and laboratory testing following established policies, procedures, and regulations
- Participating in on-going quality assurance, maintaining regulatory requirements, and assisting in establishing and updating applicable policies and procedures
- Providing support to orientation and training of staff and students
- Performing other duties as assigned
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Family and/or Internal Medicine background