This independent contractor opportunity has a competitive hourly rate and 2 weeks of paid time off.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 1099 with a competitive hourly rate
- 100% medical management
- Solo MD/DO position at this location
- Work 4 days a week
- No call responsibilities
- Treat medical pain management, medical marijuana, and addiction therapy
- Clinics are state approved and monitored
- Will consider an MD/DO with any type of residency training
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail