At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- New child psychiatry residency program
- Teaching and academic experience preferred
- Work in close collaboration with residents/fellows
- Annual quality bonus and loan forgiveness
- 401(k) retirement plan, pension, and free healthcare benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- 8 weeks of PTO
- An hour to Sacramento
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail