If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641563.
- $10K to $15K per quarter in student loan repayment
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be trained in C/A psychiatry
- No eating disorder experience needed, will train
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Final-year residents and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Excellent area with great schools and reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail