A thriving healthcare system is seeking a General Anesthesiologist to work in the Lynchburg, VA area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Building towards 3:1 medical direction
- OB coverage is done in 12 hours in house shifts, all other call is backup - taken from home
- Must be board certified or in the process of certifying
- Completion of a medical degree and residency training in an anesthesia specialty from an AMA approved program or other schools with credentials
- MD/DO with certification by an American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) board in physician's primary specialty
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019