CRNA Opportunity in Texas
No State income tax
We are recruiting for a full-time permanent CRNA to join a prestigious facility in Texas. The position is an employed position at an Ambulatory Surgery Center working with multiple doctors. Some areas of focus include, but are not limited to, generals, blocks, and sedation. If you are looking for an opportunity to have a work-life balance in a warm and outdoor adventurous sunny state, this is your opportunity.
- CRNA employed opportunity offering a very competitive premium salary
- Work independently
- Six weeks of PTO, 1 week CME time
- Flexible work schedule to allow for excellent work/life balance
- Benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
- Sign On and Relocation package
Texas, The Lone Star State
- No state income tax and family-friendly.
- Access to the city and the great outdoors.
- Cost of living below the national average and a city with a population at 200,000
- Established practice with 10 doctors, full support staff, and still growing.
Job ID: JN -072021-25063