An independent, non-profit hospital in north central Arkansas is adding a BC/BE Anesthesiologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. You will be replacing an Anesthesiologist who is retiring.
- Join 1 Anesthesiologist and 6 CRNA?s
- Work in 8-10 hour shifts, self-scheduling
- CRNAs work independently and do blocks, spinals and epidurals
- Hospital equipped with EMR and has 7 OR?s
- Call is all beeper call, no in house call required
- J1 and H1B visa support available
Compensation & Benefits
- Regionally competitive salary
- Paid call
- $20k sign-on bonus
- $10k commencement bonus
- Retention bonus
- $10k quality bonus
- Possible resident stipend
- up to $10k for relocation
- $2,500 CME
- And more
North Central Arkansas - An outstanding quality of life with low crime rates, excellent public schools, low cost of living, affordable housing, and extensive access to outdoor recreational activities. With 3 lakes, miles of hiking trails, and Buffalo National River are just a part of the natural resources available in the area. Come live and work where others come for vacations in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo