PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION NEED – REHAB HOSPITAL
REGIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM WITH OVER 70 CLINIC/OFFICE LOCATIONS IN AREA
TULSA, OKLAHOMA – LIVE IN AN AREA WITH A DRAW OF 1 MILLION PEOPLE
Due to continued growth and patient demand, a well-respected and well-established regional health system located in TULSA, OKLAHOMA, is seeking a PHYSIATRIST to join their growing organization.
- Predominately inpatient with rehab program – joining 5 other physicians and 1 APRN
- Patient evaluation – 3 times a week
- New admissions of 10-12 per week
- Average daily census of 21-22 per day – the average length of stay is 13 days
- Call of 1:4 – average of 1-2 calls per night – hospitalists assist with after-hours call coverage
- Huge patient referral base – over 400 per month
- EPIC electronic health records fully implemented
- Competitive benefits package including an outstanding retirement package, medical, dental, life, optional vision, and disability
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Job ID: PMR 4042462