You will do mostly coronary work (stents, heart catheters, etc.), no structural or peripheral as they do not have a CT Surgeon on site. They have a dedicated CPICU (cardio ICU) and 4 cath labs, with a 5th being built and will be ready by January.
Physicians have the option to round with 3rd- and 4th-year medical students from Florida State University, which is only 35 miles south of Thomasville.
This private practice is one of the most respected groups in the hospital and community. All the cardiologists are high-caliber physicians from well-respected medical programs. They have a very high referral base not only within the community but from outside as well.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2711546.
- Work with one of the most respected private practice groups in the hospital and community
- Take over an existing book of business from a retiring physician
- Enjoy a high referral base not only within the community but from outside as well
- Excellent income based on wRVU production and partnership as well as a robust benefits package
- Work with high-caliber physicians with an excellent reputation in the hospital and community
- Option to round with 3rd- and 4th-year medical students from FSU
- The hospital has a dedicated CPICU (cardio ICU)
- Enjoy a wonderful work-life balance in a small southern community only 35 miles from Tallahassee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail