You should be comfortable treating interventional conditions in this fully accredited acute-care facility with state-of-the-art equipment, including 3 fully functioning catheter labs. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and you will work closely with four other interventional cardiologists as well as noninvasive, EPs, heart failure, etc.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a 403(b) retirement package with 50% matching (up to 6%), and an occurrence base malpractice policy.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2710477.
- Hospital-employed position with generous base salary
- Full medical benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life
- Occurrence based malpractice included
- 403(b) retirement program with 50% matching up to 6%
- Group with 4 other interventional cardiologists
- See a wide variety of interventional conditions
- Full-service suite including 3 fully functioning cath labs
- Work right in Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail