Northeast Florida based hospital seeks a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to join their surgical group. They offer the very latest in surgical procedures and technologies, including robotic surgery and minimally invasive techniques.
NO ED call required
- Must be currently Board Certified or Board Eligible by an American Medical Specialty Board in Surgery.
- Must have completed a fellowship
Incentives / Benefits Package
Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
The Breast Program provides care for breast cancer patients and this group functions as a subcommittee of the hospital's Cancer Committee to provide multi-disciplinary oversight for all breast cancer services provided by or referred from the hospital, including the regular breast cancer conferences where all newly diagnosed cases are reviewed and discussed.
The hospital's Breast Imaging Center offers screening mammography and all advanced breast imaging modalities including digital mammography, sonography, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Image guided core biopsy is available using stereotactic mammography, ultrasound and MRI.
- This is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 454 inpatient beds.
- Level II trauma center
- Busiest ER in the area with 3 additional free-standing ERs located throughout the city
- Primary Stroke Center
With a population of close to 1.5 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.
Contact: Neal Fenster