Whether you are a resident or experienced, after 2 years you will receive $35K for retention and have the ability to buy into equity. You will also be offered a full benefits package.
Nashville, TN is one of the most exciting and happening places in the United States. You will enjoy some of the best music in the country and get to meet entrepreneurs and talented people from all walks of life. The city offers world-class shopping, entertainment, and dining experiences second to none.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2709284.
- Salary is dependent on experience and a retention bonus after 2 years
- Ability to buy into equity after 2 years
- Busy center
- All general cases, no trauma
- 85% supervision, CRNAS do epidurals
- Will consider pediatric, and OB fellows
- Weekend call (12 per year), and 1:6 weekday call with post day off
- Full benefits and generous vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail