HEADLINE: East Windsor , New Jersey (1 hour to Manhattan ):100% Outpatient. Several Family Medicine physicians are needed to join a 32-year established practice. This practice is owned and employed by a community hospital.This primary-care office that they will work at is staffed with many IMs, FPs, PAs and FPs.$ Very competitive financial package. Excellent earning ptnl.
- This practice is located in East Windsor , New Jersey .
- It is located within an hour from Manhattan .
- Several BE/BC Family Medicine physicians are needed to join a 32-year established practice.
- This is a 100% Outpatient opportunity.
- This practice is owned and employed by a community hospital.This hospital is located about five minutes from their office.
- There is no running around.The new Family Medicine physician will work at only one office site.
- Many Internists and Family Medicine physicians work at this primary-care office site.
- They also have a large support staff of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- There is no on call.
- Work Schedule:It will be from Monday to Friday.
- Availability:FamilyMedicine physicians who are completing their residency trainingand are available during2021 and June of 2022, as well as Family Medicine physicians who are currently in practice with work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- As mentioned above, this practice isowned and employed by a community hospital.
- They are offering a very competitive salary range, which will be commensurate with experience, etc.
- There is a productivity incentive bonus.
- They alsoare offering a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Occurrence Malpractice insurance
- Major Medical Health insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- $Excellent earning potential
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New Yorkresidents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)