Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in San Antonio, Texas
**Live and work in a tax-friendly state with no state income tax!**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aNurse PractitionerorPhysician Assistantwith a minimum of three years of Dermatology experience to join a successful private practice in San Antonio, Texas.
Join a team of outstanding Dermatology professionals passionate about and committed to serving patients with the highest quality of care possible. If you're looking for an opportunity where your skills and expertise will make a real difference in patients' lives, then this position is perfect for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Advanced Practice Providers -minimum of three or more years of direct Dermatology NP/PA experience required
- Full-time opportunity working 4.5 days per week
- Provide primarily General and Surgical Dermatology (Cosmetics, if desired)
- Expect to see 25-35 patients per day -busy office!
- Work from one location majority of the time; may be needed to cover for providers on vacation at two other offices within close proximity
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Excellent benefits package includes Medical, CME, and PTO
- Open to employee status or 1099
- Established, private practice led by a prominent board-certified Dermatologist
- Collegial team of providers working together in a warm, family-like environment
- Group offers General Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Providers are passionate about their field of expertise and committed to delivering top-of-the-line Dermatological care in a comfortable, relaxed setting
- Well-trained Medical Assistants offer comprehensive support, ensuring providers can offer patients with personalized care and attention at all times
- EMR is EMA
Where can you find a thriving economy, an affordable housing market, excellent public schools, and plenty of entertainment, attractions, and modern-day amenities?
San Antonio has all of that and so much more! Young professionals enjoy setting down roots and raising a family in this dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
From the San Antonio Zoo and SeaWorld exhibits to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, nature parks, unique dining options and shopping experiences, spas, and more, you'll find everything you need to live, work, and play comfortably in San Antonio.
The city is steeped in rich colonial history as well. Here you'll find museums and historical sites such as The Alamo, The San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, the San Antonio Museum of Art, and many more places to explore.
San Antonio is located in south-central Texas, less than 90 miles south of Austin and about a three hour-commute (or 45-minute flight) west of Houston. The San Antonio International Airport serves 12 airlines and offers more than 50 non-stop flights.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext.110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!