Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner in Eugene, Oregon
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitionerto step into a replacement role with a highly successful practice in Eugene, Oregon.
The charming and idyllic Willamette Valley is known for its exciting outdoor recreation, bicycle and hiking trails, organic farms, rustic wineries, and dynamic artistry. Anyone in search of a relaxed, easy-going lifestyle will find what they need in this gorgeous area of the Pacific Northwest!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Nurse Practitioners only -minimum of two years of Dermatology Nurse Practitioner experience required
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Provide a mix of General Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day -busy from day one!
- Work from a single office location
- Position open due to provider relocating out of state -step into a ready-made patient base!
- Highly competitive compensation plan - dependent on years of experience
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Malpractice, CME, 401k, PTO, and more
- Well-established, growing practice with a ready-made patient base
- Excellent reputation for providing high-quality, compassionate care
- Collegial, supportive practice that strives to create a positive, family-like work environment for all providers and staff
- Work alongside a small, robust team of Dermatology experts
- A well-trained team of skilled Medical Assistants and Administrative Staff provide extensive support creating a highly productive work environment
- Fully equipped, modern facility featuring bright, spacious exam rooms
- EMR is EMA
Oregon's Willamette Valley consists of one hundred and fifty miles of gently rolling hills surrounded on three sides by iconic Pacific Northwest mountain ranges. Only about 60 miles from the Pacific Coast, this region is home to two-thirds of the state's wineries and about 70% of the population.
Yet the city of Eugene, nestled in the southern region of the Willamette Valley, is a vast, spacious city offering excellent weather, plenty of green space to explore, delicious eateries, and thrilling nightlife entertainment.
Eugene is known for its citizens' eco-friendly mindset and connecting with the natural world is a popular pastime here. And because of its unique geographic location, the weather in Eugene is mild, with averages rarely dipping below 45 degrees or reaching higher than 82 degrees.
Home to lovely parks, peaceful lakes, and never far from a trail featuring a breathtaking scenic view, there's something for every type of adventurer in Eugene, Oregon!
Plus, a small hub airport just north of town offers ten non-stop flights and connection options with six other airlines, making traveling from the Pacific Northwest simple!
Ready to Make a Career Move?If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 Ext.110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!