Come practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
Please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity
- Comprehensive benefits package with physician and immediate family medical benefits
- Bankers hours from 9 am to 5 pm, no call or hospital duties
- Join a successful private practice, have a flexible schedule and work-life balance
- 2021 fellows or experienced candidates, as the need is more current
- Board certified or eligible in cardiovascular disease
- Certified in nuclear cardiology a plus, but not required
- Enjoy all the Big Apple has to offer including museums, diversity, art, and culinary paradise
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail