CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide primary and acute care to employees, spouses, and children (ages 2 and older)
- Combination primary care, and chronic and preventative medicine, no occupational medicine
- Physician should be passionate about and/or experienced in health coaching
- Average of 12 to 15 patients
- Monday through Friday, 40-hour workweek, no call
- Quality of life practice
- Full benefits package
- Full support team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail