Breast Surgeon opening in the greater Baltimore area ID#61189
- BC/BE Breast Surgeon
- Active or in process MD license
- NAPBC-accredited Comprehensive Breast Care Center
- 100% breast surgery practice, no general surgery/trauma call
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Navigator.
- Collaborative environment with on-site Radiology, Pathology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Lymphedema, Genetics, Oncology Support, Clinical Trials, Survivorship, Integrative Medicine, Palliative care.
- Breast Care Center includes diagnostic imaging with dedicated breast imagers who provide ultrasound, 3D mammogram, MRI, ultrasound guided, stereotactic and 3D guided stereotactic biopsies within same office space.
- Breast MRI including short course screening MRI protocol and MRI biopsy available on campus.
- Access to multiple means of partial breast radiation (IORT, SAVI, EBRT).
- Robust clinical trials program currently with 11 available breast trials. Main members of NRG, affiliate members of ECOG.
- Plastic surgeon on site offering a range of reconstructive options.
- Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board conference.
- High risk breast clinic.
- Dedicated Outpatient Surgery Center on campus with 6 newly renovated ORs
- Practice and love what you do while enjoying a work/life balance
- The ability to be able to live in Baltimore and enjoy all it has to offer
All Star Healthcare Solutions benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants