Hematology/Oncology - Maine
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) seeks BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist or Medical Oncologist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered
- Permanent position - Monday - Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Two full-time positions available
- Outpatient practice
- No formal call schedule - any inpatient work would occur during regular business hours
- See approximately 8 - 10 patients per day
- New dedicated Cancer Center opened in 2014 with Oncology Nurses, Chemotherapy Infusion Nurses, and Patient Navigators
- Benefits include: generous health coverage, professional liability insurance, relocation assistance, CME time and allowance, NHSC loan repayment, Immigration assistance, and more!
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship offered
- Regional airport in the area with 3 daily flights to Boston (international airport)
- Outstanding area to raise a family and enjoy the tremendous outdoors activities available in Northern Maine.