Full-time practice opportunity for BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join highly-regarded medical group in Phoenix, AZ.
Will provide full scope of inpatient and outpatient GI practice which includes teaching opportunities with GI fellows, IM residents and medical students.Administrative time and opportunities for research available.
This well established not-for-profit organization offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
- 4 Weeks paid time off
- 1 Week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, AD & D insurance
- Tax deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Experienced, New Graduates and Visa Candidates encouraged to apply.Must obtain an Arizona Medical License prior to beginning employment.
For more information, please email your CV to Rhonda@InSyncRecruiters.com or call 623-451-7474.