Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Tampa Bay, Florida
**Excellent location near some of the most beautiful beaches in Florida**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving, patient-centered practice near Tampa, Florida.
With this opportunity, you'll find the potential for career growth is entirely in your hands! In an area where top-of-the-line skincare is continually in high demand and with comprehensive supports in place, you'll have no problems establishing yourself as an expert in Dermatology.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs who are Board-Certified or Board-Eligible
- Full-time, work 4 or 5 days per week
- Work from a single office location
- Provide a mix of General Medical and some Surgical Dermatology; the group is open to the physician offering Cosmetics (Botox, Fillers, etc.) if interested
- The current provider intentionally keeps patient load to around 20-25 patients per day;demand is there for a physician to see more
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Excellent benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short term, and long term disability, 401k (with match), PTO, and more
- Well-established, family-like practice offering Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Collaborative team atmosphere fostered among a small, experienced team of Dermatology professionals
- Prioritizes the delivery of high-quality care through compassionate, patient-centered experiences
- A modern office is relaxed and comfortable featuring cutting-edge equipment and technology
- Well-managed office with skilled support staff in place
- Currently using EMR software but switching to EMA in early 2022
With the neighboring metropolises of Tampa and Clearwater both at your front door, you'll be perfectly positioned for high-quality living along Florida's Gulf Coastan ideal place for raising a family and retiring! This quaint community offers award-winning restaurants and pubs, shops, and plenty of family-friendly attractions.
Compared to other communities in Florida, you'll benefit from a lower cost of living without compromising on quality. Housing is 23% more affordable across the Tampa region than the national average. And neighborhoods generally offer peaceful, inviting settings.
And you simply can't go wrong with Clearwater and St. Petersburg white-sand beaches less than thirty minutes away! Spend your spare time relaxing along the shore or golfing at one of the area country clubs. Whatever you're style, you're sure to find what you need here.
But when a destination vacation calls your name, just head a short drive toSt. Pete-Clearwater International Airportfor easy travel plans!
Ready to Make a Career Move?If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext.110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!