Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Less Than 60 Minutes South of Chicago
**Less than one hour from downtown Chicago**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a rapidly growing practice in Southern Chicago.
With this opportunity, you'll receive exceptional support from a robust team of providers and support staff, ensuring you're able to successfully grow your career in whichever direction you desire!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Split time between two South Chicago clinics, less than an hour apart
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus production-based incentives
- Excellent benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, CME, PTO, and more!
- Well-established, reputable private practice with decades of experience in the Chicagoland area
- Dedicated to delivering cutting-edge treatments and compassionate, patient-centered care
- Offers Medical, Cosmetic and Surgical Dermatology and more
- Work alongside experts in the field in a collegial, family-like environment
- Highly trained support staff and shared management services ensure your focus is always on patient care and treatments
- Southern Chicago locations are
- Work from a modern and beautifully renovated facility
This is an exceptional opportunity for anyone living or looking to relocate to the southern suburbs of Chicago, where you'll find a diverse array of cultural and social attractions. From monuments and museums to authentic cuisine and more, it's no secret that Southern Chicagoans live by the motto"variety is the spice of life."
Chicago is an excellent place to land for families and young professionals alike! You will quickly find that neighborhoods are close-knit with strong family-friendly atmospheres.
Family attractions are never in short supply in theWindy Cityeither! Spend time biking in well-kept parks or kayaking on Lake Michigan. Or spend the day at Navy Pier featuring a 50-acre playground and 150-foot Ferris wheel.
Living and working in Southern Chicago also means you'll have options for air travel, withMidway International Airportbeing right about an hour away. Or drive just a little further to catch a flight atO'Hare International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!