Physician Family Practice
If you have a servant's heart, then you'll love this clinic which opened out of a trailer in a field in 1971 but has grown to care for a diverse population of 150,000 patients.
They are accredited by the rigorous Joint Commission, serves patients at 31 health centers in Fresno and Kern counties. Their services include Pediatric Care, Adult Care, Dental Care, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Prenatal & Women's Health, Substance Abuse Treatment, HIV/AIDS testing and treatment, Health Education, Outreach, and WIC services. They partner with local governments, social services departments, businesses, and nonprofit leaders to address the full range of needs for our patients. They have dedicated providers and staff makes this an ideal place to call your medical home.
- Provides primary-care services like exams, diagnoses, and treatment, to individuals and families in the community.
- Prepares appropriate treatment plans and provides follow-up as needed while adhering to clinic policy and procedures, (Duties include outpatient responsibilities).
- Licensed, Board Certified as an MD or DO in the State of California; have prescriptive authority and current DEA certification.
- Maintains appropriate medical records documentation in the EMR on all patients in accordance with organizational policy, (Consistently up to date on charting).
- Refers patients for specialty care as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate information and education to patient and family members regarding diagnoses, treatment, prevention, safety, etc.
- Base salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on the first day of employment)
- Sign-on bonus of up to $150,000
- Mortgage Subsidy up to $150,000
- Paid CME
- Relocation reimbursement
- Loan repayment through the NHSC
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA/Federal Tort Claims Act
- J1/H-1B visa candidates are welcome, CSV is cap-exempt for H1-B Visa
About the Central Valley
Located in the heart of California, the Central Valley feeds America as the leading agricultural region of the nation. In the southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry, and alternative energy are emerging as key drivers as well. We specialize in the sunshine in California, with a mild climate year-round. Beaches are less than two hours away, and several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer. We're two hours north of Los Angeles and a tank of gas will get you to San Francisco, San Diego or Las Vegas. But our greatest natural resource is not the bounty of our fields or our oil; it's the people. Fresno and Bakersfield take great pride in our reputation as generous, giving cities that offer metropolitan amenities but a small-town sense of community.
PLEASE SEND CV TO: email@example.com