Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Near Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaJob #14569768
**Less than 40 minutes from downtown Philadelphia**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a highly flexible and thriving private practice near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This physician-led group has an excellent offer on the table, no matter whether you're looking for a full or part-time position! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full (4 days per week) or part-time -extremely flexible opportunity!
- Work from one office location - just 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia
- Primarily provide Medical Dermatology along with some Surgical and Cosmetics, too
- Expect to see between 35-40 patients per day
- Receive a minimum of three fully-equipped exam rooms to work out of and 1-2 skilled Medical Assistants for ancillary support
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers not required
- Replacement position -receive established patient volume!
- Offering a competitive compensation plan -highly flexible in structure to meet a new physician's needs!
- Well-established private practice; physician-owned and led
- Family-like environment and team-oriented clinic culture
- Work alongside a small, collaborative team of experienced providers known for delivering professional, compassionate, and transparent Dermatological care
- Group offers General Medical Dermatology, Cosmetics, Mohs treatments, and more
- Fully staffed with efficient and courteous support personnel, including well-trained Medical Assistants and Administrative Professionals to ensure a seamless workflow
- A state-of-the-art office provides a comfortable and relaxed patient experience
- EMA in place
This private practice is located in the Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia. These historically wealthy neighborhoods are sought after for their excellent school systems, beautiful homes with lush landscapes, and stately treesoffering a genuinely picture-perfect appeal.
Low crime rates and a quaint, small-town feel make this particular neighborhood a tranquil and relaxing place to callhome. You'll have modern amenities like delicious eateries and convenient shops and markets at your fingertips.
And a short drive takes you into the heart of Philadelphia, where you can view the historic Liberty Bell and savor authentic Philly Cheesesteaks. You'll also be less than 30 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport for all of your air travel needs too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150today. Or email your CV toHaleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!