Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Outside of Washington DC
**Less than 40 minutes from downtown Washington DC**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a cutting-edge, high-end private practice opening a new location just outside of Washington DC.
This is a unique opportunity to step into a brand new, beautifully modern office and work alongside a collegial team led by a nationally acclaimed Dermatologist. Find all of the position details and how to apply below!
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and 2022 Residents
- Full-time; 4 days per week and one Saturday per month
- Provide primarily Medical Dermatology and grow a Cosmetics practice, if desired
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Receive comprehensive support from two dedicated and well-trained Medical Assistants
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Strong earning potential!
- Offering a competitive compensation plan - anextremely flexible structure to meet a new physician's needs!
- Partnership opportunities available
- Established, highly reputable private practice
- Physician-owned and led by a respected, award-winning physician and a renowned Dermatology professor
- Provides adult and pediatric General Medical Dermatology, Cosmetics, and Skin Cancer treatment
- Prioritizes comprehensive care and highly personalized treatment plans
- Group has advanced academic affiliations, granting opportunities for those interested in teaching
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology allows providers to deliver the highest quality treatments available
- High-end offices with modern amenities create a luxurious feel for patients and providers
If you're looking to live in a lovely community far enough from the noise and hustle but close enough to enjoy the excitement of a big city, then this is an ideal place for you!
This Maryland suburb is ranked as one of the best places in the state to raise a family offering exceptional schools and safe, quiet neighborhoods. Residents enjoy having modern amenities like markets, cafes and more easily accessible in the town's center.
Yet, you'll be less than 40 minutes from downtown Washington DC where you can find so much to experience that you'll never run out of things to do in your spare time. Tour the National Mall and the Smithsonian or spend the day wandering through the US Botanical Gardens.
You'll also be only slightly more than 30 minutes fromDulles International Airport, making all of your business and leisure travel plans that much more accessible!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150today. Or email your CV toHaleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!